The prospect of going to university is exciting, yet can also be very confusing - especially now, when live Open Days are not an option. Students have many questions: Which university? Russell Group or not? Which course? Do I need a conventional degree for the kind of career I want? Should I take a gap year? Can I study abroad? At an American University? What financial help is available? Do universities have well-being programmes?
Our Virtual Higher Education Fair 2021 is an important event in inspiring students to take ownership of their future by answering the questions surrounding the options available to them post A level - the beginning of a very exciting journey. This year we are taking the experience online, with a range of masterclasses hosted by top universities:
- Degree apprenticeships
- Careers and opportunities in international hospitality and studying abroad
- Why go to University and choosing a course
- What's so special about The Russell Group and deciphering league tables
- Personal statements
- Student life in a Covid secure environment
- Effect of Brexit and Covid on work placements and studying abroad
- UCAS application process
- Student finance.